- Applicants from in-district communities and out-of-district communities are eligible to apply for all of Minuteman Technical Institute's (MTI) Post Graduate Programs.
- Applicants must be a US citizen or permanent resident and provide documentation of this. (A copy of a birth certificate, social security card, or passport.)
- Applicants must have graduated from high school, earned a GED, and/or earned a higher degree, and must submit a copy of their transcript. Certified translations must be provided for transcripts supplied in a language other than English and equivalency to US education must be provided. An average of C or better in high school is preferred, with consideration for trends demonstrating improvement and motivation. For applicants who have not yet graduated from high school, a letter from the current high school is required, stating that the student is on track to graduate.
- An MTI application must be filled out and submitted to the MTI Office, along with a $20 testing and application fee (nonrefundable). Apply online or download an application.
- An appointment will be set up for the applicant to complete the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) in Reading and Mathematics Computation. A 10th grade proficiency level is preferred. Students may request to retake the test once at no additional fee, but will be required to pay the $20 fee for any additional retakes.
- Applicant must supply a recommendation letter from an employer, supervisor, colleague, or teacher. (You may download our recommendation form or use your own letter.)
- Applicants must complete a CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) and SORI (Sex Offender Record Information)check to be considered for admission into the program. These forms must be filled out in person and turned in with a valid photo ID to the MTI office. Under Massachusetts Bill H. 4307, Post Graduate students will be required to submit to fingerprinting. This is required for admission.
- Once the above steps have been completed, an interview will be scheduled with the Director or designee. Final determination for enrollment is made by the Director based on all components of the application.
- All candidates will be notified of the admission decision by mail. Upon acceptance into the program, a signed enrollment agreement and a $250 non-refundable deposit is required within 15 days to hold your space in the program.
- A proof of residency letter is required for applicants living in our in-district towns to qualify for in-district tuition rates.
- After acceptance into the program, medical records and immunizations are required by the Department of Public Health. Incoming students must submit: proof of immunization, recent physical, emergency and student information forms, medication rules and regulations.
Minuteman Technical Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, age, sex, or disability in admission to, access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities.
Click here for the full Admissions Policy.